Vibration Testing Technology – Advanced
The largely practical seminar helps the participants to better understand and classify the often complex tasks of vibration testing. An understanding of the background of the types of excitation commonly used today (for example, sine, noise, shock, etc.) is created. Examples are set up directly on the plant and made understandable.The corresponding programs are created and executed with the software of the controller Comet/ Laser.
The participants get a good basis to take responsibility for vibration tests. In particular, the possibilities of shaker control by means of software will be discussed and explained by means of numerous practical examples.
- Overview of components and structure of a vibration test system
- vibration modes and their application
- Basic types of excitation
- Requirements for fixtures
- Getting to know the software of the controller Comet/ Laser
- Correct setup of the Headexpander and coupling of the sliding table
- General troubleshooting
- What characterizes a good fixture and how do I evaluate it?
- How do I choose a suitable control strategy?
- How do I protect the shaker and the test specimen from overload?
- How do I set up a headexpander?
- How do I couple the sliding table and check for correct coupling?
The seminar is suitable for future users as well as for experienced users who have to perform vibration tests. Basic prior knowledge of vibration is recommended.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will contact you for further details as soon as possible.
|General information about your course|
|Title||Vibration Testing Technology 2 (ENC-SHA20B)|
|Available Dates||22-23 Feb 2024|
24-25 Oct 2024
14-15 Nov 2024
|Duration||Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Day 2: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Location||HBK Royston (UK):|
The Bruel & Kjaer
Royston SG8 5BQ
HBK Darmstadt (DE):
Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer GmbH
Im Tiefen See 45
64293 Darmstadt, DE
|Format||Personal training in a classroom|